5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1800, Los Angeles CA 90036, USA

Treaty Investor (E-2) Visa

  • Treaty Investor (E-2) Visa

    Treaty Investor (E-2) Visa

    Do You Qualify for an E-2 Visa?

    There are six requirements for getting an E-2 visa:

    You must be a citizen of a country that has an investor treaty with the United States.

    You must be coming to work in the U.S. for a company you own or one that is at least 50% owned by other nationals of your home country.

    You must be either the owner or a key employee of the U.S. business.

    You or the company must have made a substantial investment in the U.S. business.

    The U.S. company must be an active, for-profit business.

    You must intend to leave the U.S. when your business in the U.S. is completed.